lunes, 14 de septiembre de 2009

Lista de temas Lunes 14-09-09

TEMA - INTÉRPRETE - ÁLBUM

I wanna be your boyfrienda - Ramones - Ramones
Tengo una noche larga - El brete - Vozcontracuatrobajo
These arms of mine - Otis Redding - Pain in my heart
What´s going on - Marvin Gaye - What´s going on
Dance little sister - Terence Trent D´Arby - Greatest Hits
Secret door - Arctic Monkeys - Humbug
Under the boardwalk - The Rolling Stones + RDM - Rythms del mundo Classics
Crab Apple - Idris Muhammed - Pulp Fusion
One more time with feeling - Regina Spektor - Far
A beautiful peace - Robert Wyatt - Cornicopera
Georgia on my mind - Spencer Davis Group - I´m a man
Under pressure - Keane - Radio I Established
Deja vu - Gustavo Cerati - Fuerza Natural
Aquellos ojos verdes - Ibrahim Ferrer - Buena Vista Social Club presenta a Ibrahim Ferrer
Picasso´s last words (drink to me) - Paul Mc Cartney & Wings - Band on the run

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario